Wednesday, April 1, 2020

You shall not touch my heart.

1. Shall I take you to that special place?.


2. Come take my hand.

3.Stop crying and take my hand!.

4. Thank you for staying by my side, I'll always love you!!.

5. Well you certainly have become more beautiful and charming.

6. Toss the ross poss...

7.OOH! glittery good chocolate goodness!.

8. When are you going to ask me to do something for you?, you know I want to.

9. I want bake you a sweet potato pie!.

10. Will you be the peanut butter to my jelly?.

11. That day you shattered my heart to nothingness!!.

12. Wandering in the dungeon of loneliness is a true test of despair.

13. Soap cereal is the deareo!.

14. Take this pie don't cry!.

15. How obnoxious why don't you disappear.

16. Awww! sugar sticks!, you broke my hand again.

17. Without a doubt I will make a shout.

18.  It's so boring.... why don't we make it fun tonight!!.

19. NO!, this time you shall hurt no one!!.

20. Please let me be with you!.

21. Ohh! yea please squeeze me!!.

22. Shut up you super delicious sugar cookie!!.

23.You are weak, but your heart and spirit are strong!!.

24. Fruit salad come to me!!!.

25. Soda pop sugar pie!!.

26. Your hesitation is what led to your defeat!!.

27. Sparkly beautiful babe!.

28. It has been too long since I hugged you tightly.

29. That purple Aura around you, did it come from despair?.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...