Tuesday, March 17, 2020

something stupid I did in Spain

OK, so I already posted some stuff about that crazy time I had in Spain where I was homeless and stranded in Spain, but I didn't really go into detail or say everything that happened.


At that time I was 19 or 20, but anyway one day I was very exhausted and tired, this was after I had already finally got to Madrid, through blah blah car, (some kind of very cheap online personal driver thing time of thing .. uhhh... Whatever don't really know how to explain that and it is probably gone now anyway, so I was walking asking people that same annoying irritating question, "where is the US Embassy?" I walked into a police station and asked "where is the US Embassy?". One office seemed to busy or ignoring me, after a few minutes he looked to me and said: "please..., Say where is the US Embassy please"..

I was already tired and angry, but I said where is the US Embassy please"

Like he asked me to, but I became even more angry because he had an arrogant stupid attitude and he smirked at me,...

A few minutes later he gave me a paper and said go there it's there. I guess I said thanks or ok,..

But was still feuling with anger, so as I was walking out the door, I spat on the floor of the police station, and then spat on a police car, a few seconds later I heard shouting in Spanish,

Of course I didn't understand, I don't speak Spanish, then as Iwas walking past the officers
(There was probably about 6 of them,) one of them grabbed me and said something and got in my face and two other started punching me in the chest,
And then they put me into their police car, but they did not put me in handcuffs, I was so stressed out from walking around homeless in a country where I couldn't even talk to people because my dumb@@@ can't speak Spanish, that I was so happy when they put me in the police car, because I thought I was going to jail and going to have a place to stay and a nice meal to eat.

Hehehe... They drove me around for about 10 minutes and then finally stopped at a really nice beautiful park, and put me out and then started yelling at me again in Spanish, and pucnhed me a little more , all I said was "No habla Espanol" and "losiento" (I don't speak Spanish and I'm sorry)..

And they said the something and then drove off, at that point I was almost about to break into tears, I thought I was going to at least get some shelter..., But nope it was back to sleeping on the streets, ROFL... Nowadays I can only laugh at it and how much of a fool I was back then, and even now I still am a fool,


I've taught myself to laugh and smile in times of hardship or when feeling bad...

That's because I've always been a big crybaby, but I got tired of it, so now... Usually I laugh to hold back other emotions.....

And that is END OF THAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...