Wednesday, March 11, 2020

sword of feeling

"So much pain.., it's irritating" but what's worse is being trapped inside this metal all that I desire is a wielder!" Said the sword. Then came the little boy who fell on his knee and cried. HE! Happen to be in that area of the sword, seconds later his feelings and emotions taken and absorb into the sword, the colour was purple. "What!?! What is this power?!, I feel it flowing through me. Said the sword. 3 hours later a crazy looking man with pinkish red hair came and jumped on the sword, he slipped and fell on his head and screamed: Aahhhh!!! This faj!"!"(_(?Ng!! Sword, Red light emerged from the man and was transferred and absorbed into the sword, after this the sword became bigger and pumped up. And finally a woman came who was laughing with joy and happiness, she noticed the sword and touched it, immediately after she touched a greenish white colour came from her hand, and her happiness was absorbed into the sword. At this point the sword had enough power and changed from just a regular sword to a purple-blue sword with red flame symbols on the edges... ",Huh? What is this?" The lady said. Then the sword lifted itself up and said : "you don't seem powerful nor worthy of wielding me. And thus the sword of feeling was made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...