Thursday, June 18, 2020

The Days after Emily's death - Medneo Mets awakening of evil excerpt

Mets appeared by Susan, she was at a deserted place that was surrounded by lakes. “Susan…”. Said Mets. “I already know…, this one was a life for a life…”. Said Susan. The she turned around and threw Samantha’s head in front of Mets. “So you killed her..”. Said Mets. “I don’t play with my enemies, that’s why that bastard is afraid of me”. Said Susan. “This was just a messed up day…, everything went wrong, we had no intention of fighting.., and now one of us is dead…, why..why..!!??, why! Do I have to lose what little that I have!!, am I such a bad person!”. Mets thought. “Bring her to me”. Said Susan. Mets carried Emily over to Susan and lied her down in front of Susan, Susan place her fingers on Emily’s neck and touch the bottom of her palm to check for a pulse, (To see if Emily was still alive.), there was no pulse, and no breathing and no sign of life left in Emily (She was dead), Susan sighed and looked down, there was a silence for a few minutes, then suddenly Susan got up and kicked Mets in the stomach, she kicked him so hard that he fell into one of lakes. “My dear sister….”. Susan said to herself, then she touched Emily’s shoulder and teleported to her home, Mets felt very bad, he just lied there in the water for more than an hour. “Why do I even exist…, if I have to live in misery.. if I kill I’ll just go to hell anyway, so what’s it all for?.., at least if I was a good person I would have something to look forward to, maybe I would go paradise and have whatever I want after I die…., but if I have to kill.., I’ll probably just go to hell!..., I know one thing.. I WILL KILL REEXO!”. Mets thought. Then he jumped out of the water and powered down. The sun started setting, it was almost night time, and he had been lying there since the afternoon. “It’s getting late, I am a bit sleepy.., I will go to Susan’s house.. Tsk!, no how can I face her after what happened today.., I guess I will go to the park”. Said Mets. Then he jumped and hopped to the park. Mets calmly sat down on a bench and started thinking. “Damn I’m getting.. hungry.. from now and on I will probably use Susan’s method to get what I need”. Mets thought, then a second later he realized that he had use some of his powers to get to the park while he was In his normal form. “What the heck?, how did I do that?, ahh who cares, nothing matters anymore!”. Mets thought. Then he lied down, and thought about Emily and started crying, a minute later someone came in the park. “Woah is he okay?”. A voice said. Then someone touched his shoulder, “Hey man are you okay?, what happened?”. “Well this is strange, there not running like usual,… oh wait that’s right they may not know who I am most people have not seen me while I am normal”. Mets thought. “Hey do you need an ambulance?”. Said the person. A second later Susan appeared. “No he doesn’t leave him alone!”.Said Susan. Susan walked over to Mets and the grabbed him and pushed him on the ground. “Get up you big dummy!, it’s been hours!, stop crying and get over it, I’m her sister! How do you think I feel?”. Said Susan. “Do whatever you want with me, nothing matters anymore I give up!”. Said Mets. Then Susan remembered kicking him in the lake earlier in the day. “Oh that…Is he referring to that?”. She thought. “Sorry about that, I’m not mad at you Mets.., now please take us home..”. Said Susan. “Emily…, where is she?”. Said Mets. “Her house, she is ready to be buried”. Said Susan. Mets sighed then he said: “Very well”. Then he held Susan and teleported to Emily’s house. Mets and Susan stood in front of Emily’s dead body. “Where are we burying her?”. Said Mets. “I’m not you are”. Said Mets. “What?”. Said Mets. (with a surprised look.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...