Wednesday, June 10, 2020

story Excerpt

Wha!- You! what are you talking about!?!, I saw Misano that's why I am happy!. Said Negumi. You saw Misano? Where?!. Said Maimuna. She was at Verternantz Garden picking some fruit. Said Negumi. A second later Misano flew in through the window. Sorry to worry you I was very hungry so I went to the garden to eat. Said Misano. Ohh that’s no problem will you cook with us?. Said Hihara. What do you mean us?, your not going to cook with me!. Said Negumi. Why what did I do?. Said Hihara. You annoyed me twice today!. Said Negumi. Would both of you calm down!, me and Misano will make dinner, you don’t have to get so excited its only food. Said Maimuna. AAAAAgh!! (Mahmoud yelled as he ran into the kitchen.) then he saw Misano and Maimuna. OOOH!! The Unajanta Twins are back!!!!!. Said Mahmoud. That’s right and were cooking together right Misano?. Said Maimuna. When did I ever say I was cooking with you, I like making sweets and baking things, cooking on the stove is dull, boring and lame, if you want me to cook with you, I will make cake and pie I’m not helping you with the beef and vegetables. Said Misano. Okay……candy..girl…. this will be no problem I will make my beef liver barbeque special. Said Maimuna. (then she went to the kitchen to make dinner.) Mahmoud please go to the market and Buraidah, also I am feeling sick so I am going to take a nap, please wake me up ten minutes before dinner. Said Hihara. Okee-Dokee. Said Mahmoud. Then he ran out of the house to go to the market. Yo Buraidah its time!. Said Mahmoud. Time for what?. Said Buraidah. Misano came back. Said Mahmoud. oh okay just give me a minute. Said Buraidah. No probs I will see you when I get home or when I get home or whatever!. Said Mahmoud. (then he ran home.) hmm, now I forgot what I wanted. (Buraidah thought to himself.) then he felt someone tap him on the shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...