Thursday, June 18, 2020

Pizza Night Medneo Mets Awakening of evil (Excerpt)

“You don’t ever have to worry about that, because you are special to me!, I would never hurt you!”. Said Mets. (Emily smiled and said: “Let’s be friends!”.) (Mets stated laughing.) “Hey, what’s so funny?”. Emily. “I thought we were already friends, I really like you”. Said Mets. (Emily’s heard started beating fast.) “Oh!, you like me?, I didn’t know that, we should get some sleep though”. Said Emily. “Oh! Yeah!, that’s right I have to train with Susan tomorrow”. Said Mets. [Then he left Emily’s room, on his way leaving he saw Susan.] “Hey Mets, you ready to eat dinner?”. Said Susan. “Yes!”. Said Mets. “Okay then let’s have some Pizza I am starving”. Said Susan. [Then she went to Emily’s room and banged on the door.] “Hey Emily!, let’s go get some pizza!”. Said Susan. “Okay I will be out in a sec!”. Said Emily. “We will be waiting outside”. Said Susan. [Then she went outside with Mets.] “I have been wanting to ask you something”. Said Mets. “What is it?”. Said Susan. “What types of powers do you have?”. Said Mets. “I thought you knew, Geist-Evil’. Said Susan. “No, I mean something different, I know that me and you have powers that came from Geist-evil phantoms, but don’t Phantoms give powers that are different depending on the Phantom?”. Said Mets. “Hmm.. Okay, now I know what you are talking about, Your Phantom gave you the powers of Vengeance and mine gave me Evil Powers, so I have the powers of evil”. Said Susan. [Emily came outside a second later.] “Alright where to?”. Said Susan. “What I thought you were making the choice”. Said Emily. “Yeah I was, but I can’t decide, you choose”. Said Susan. “Okay how about Pizza Rollies?”. Said Emily. “Alright!”. Said Susan. [Then she took Mets’ ear and Emily’s arms and teleported.] “What the heck!?, why did you pull my ear?”. Said Mets. “Because if you want to teleport with someone, you have to touch a part of their body unless you specialize in Teleportation powers”. Said Susan. “Ohh., I see.”. Said Mets. “No more talking until we start eating!”. Said Susan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...