Monday, September 30, 2019

Just something to chew on

Ridiculous story I've written.
Lets see...
Ok one was the fat fool king Jibalo bob, about an idiot king set in medieval times
Another my most popular I think is Jukariyo's Rage and Yibuyas Evilness
the big time gang leader seeks revenge on yibuya the grandmaster psycotic crazy theif (yeah... probably definitely spelled that wrong, for killing his fellow gang members and set his one million dollar house on fire
Kabs and ovajab the differences,.
This story is actually a bit like, the I just wrote tonight about Ritzey and Sabatashi, but has more to and is a lot longer lf course still a very short story...
Happy read, all of you super special awesome!!! Amazimg people!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...