Wednesday, September 18, 2019

super dumb rhymes

1. Because you got that gun your no fun Hun.

2. Why won't you stay with me?, I just wish you could see.

3. Hey!! Take a chill pill!.

4. That's so wrong, you didn't like my song, that's a crime you should give me a dime!.

5. I suppose I should give you this rose..

6. Baby your so fine why don't we dine..?

7.. you idiot why you just go sudidiot!!..

Yes... That last one... NOT a real word....


We would like to thank all readers, you are super special awesome excellent beautiful people!! , Happy reading...


~~~A foolish being passes through time dwelling in aught of hidden heart of darkness only to be taken down by himself...

__________

This poem above is stupid..,.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...