Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothing but now I’m happy because I have these new powers, now in my head form it all together, happiness, sadness, anger, despair come into a ball and burst into power, the power of Vengeance!!”. Mets thought to himself. [Nothing still happened!.] “Mets until the next time train hard”. Said Greigoh. [Then he disappeared, Mets became very frustrated and put is head down and hit the ground, and after a few seconds His heart started burning just like the same way that it was burning in prison.] “GHaaah”. Mets screamed. “What is going on? Why is this happening again?”. Mets thought to himself. [Then his body started changing, Mets looked and at himself and realized that he was getting his powers back and changing into his other form.] “Wait a minute!!, I did it!, this is my other form, I’m getting my power back!”. Mets thought to himself. [Then he fainted, after a few hours he woke and up saw Emily and Susan standing in front of him.] “Mets are you okay?”. Said Emily. “Yes I am fine”. Said Mets. [Then he remembered everything that happened before he fainted.] “My powers are they still active?”. Said Mets. (With a worried face.) [Emily walked over to him and put her hand on his shoulder and smiled.] “Don’t worry your still a Mega-Human!”. Said Emily. “Mega-Human what is that?”. Said Mets. “That is what I call it when people are in their powered forms, so what I mean is you still have your powers activated so don’t worry?”. Said Emily. “How in the hell did you activate your powers!!?”. Said Susan. “I’m not really sure, it’s weird this is the second time that It happened to me”. Said Mets. “What are you talking about? What happened?”. Said Susan. “Right before my powers came back I felt really painful burning in my heart, it felt like I was having a heart attack, Then I fainted and when I woke my powers were still there”. Said Mets. “Hmm.., when was the first time that this happened to you?”. Said Susan. “It was the night that I was in prison, it was the same night that you were supposed to break me out”. Said Mets. “That’s strange I’ve never heard of anyone with powers like that, do you remember all of the things that happened to you on that day?”. Said Susan. “Okay Hmm.., I woke up in prison, I was very angry that morning, because It was the first time that I lost my powers, I mostly remember sitting in prison all day and being angry with the guards, at night I was with my cellmate, a little depressed and then suddenly I felt like I was having a heart attack and fainted and when I woke up I was in a hospital, and that’s when I met Emily on the way back from the hospital”. Said Mets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...