Wednesday, June 24, 2020

The night I left Gibraltar.

June 25 2014

Page 1.

I started off on my trip to return to America on Wednesday night after 3:00 Am in the morning, I didn’t have much money but at that time I cared little about things like that, all money was to me was a crappy little piece of paper used to make life a bit easier, when I left Gibraltar at 3:00 Am in the morning I arrived in La Linea Spain about 30 Minutes later. After 4:00 AM I went to the National police station in La Linea and told them I was stuck in Spain And Europe and I was trying to get back to the U.S.A, then I gave them my passport, and after a few minutes and words, they told me to come back at 10:00 Am in the morning because it was too late at night, so I went back to the park and slept there until 7:00 AM in the morning, an hour and some minutes later I went back to the National Police station, when I got there they told me to wait in the waiting room so I waited, and after some time they called me into a room and got 2 of my fingerprints, then after they were done with the fingerprints they told me to wait again, and kept asking me for my passport over and over again, so I got tired of their crap and left. And when I looked at the time on phone I was really pissed off, I got there at 8:30 AM and when I left my Phone said it was after 12:00 PM!!, Those Dummies  kept me waiting there for more than 3 Hours!!!, wasting my time!. So I decided to walk from La Linea To Algeciras, not too bad it only takes 4 hours and 30 minutes, So I started my walk and once I was half way there I became very tired and sleepy and took a nap on the side of the highway on some hay, it felt so pleasant and great!!, after I woke up I was in a much better mood!, but I was a bit thirsty so I stopped at a LIDL supermarket and bought a drink then after I gobbled it down I continued my Journey to Algeciras, but even after the drink and the nap I was still tired after walking for 2 hours, so I took another break at a gas station, then a few seconds later I heard someone honk their horn In a car, I didn’t see anyone then I turned around and looked on the side of me and saw a Moroccan man in his car, so of course I walked over and he said something in Spanish, of course I didn’t understand what he said because I don’t speak Spanish, so I just said Algeciras, then he shook his head and I got into the car, I was trying to tell him I wanted to go to Cadiz From Algeciras but I didn’t think he understood so I said: “Do you speak English?” he said no.


This is from a book about my life that I started writing in July 2014, but never finished it, I only wrote 2 pages, in text, a little more was written on paper, but I lost the book, I usually don't write much about myself, but every now and then think about writing a book about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...