Friday, July 10, 2020

Excerpt - The Vengeful hearts and souls

Oh!! Yeah! I did forget thanks for the reminder so when do you want to go?. Said Buraidah. we will have to go in the morning or late at night. Said Maimuna. why? you know I hate doing things in the morning and the night is a bad time because I go to sleep early. Said Buraidah. I am sorry but things have to be like this because he is from a very strict family, so the best time will have to be when his parents are not around. Said Maimuna. Ehhg okay as long as I get to meet his sister again. Said Buraidah. What!!?? do you like here she seems to be a very scary and violent person. Said Maimuna. hmm? I have no idea what you are talking about, when I met her she was very calm and nice. Said Buraidah. well then she must really like you. Said Maimuna. I hope so because I am feeling like I am in love with her. Said Buraidah. So how old is she anyway?. Said Maimuna. Fourteen. Said Buraidah. Love huh?, just remember love will put you in pain if you choose the wrong person, that's why I am still single. Said Maimuna. Do you think I care about?, I just want a wife so I can be happy, you and I both know it, People who are single are unhappy and Miserable, I know I am and your a bit sad too, I can tell by looking at you, you can't hide it. Said Buraidah. you don't get my point, I was trying to tell you that you shouldn't get into a bad relationship, I didn't say you can't have love that would be an INSANE EVIL!! Statement, I think everyone deserves some love even the wicked and the evil. Said Maimuna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...