Thursday, June 4, 2020

A fantasy love story ~~~ does love like this exist?~~~


Husband: "Welcome home love" Wife: "Hey honey" wife attempts to take off shoes. Husband: "No no, sweety I got it", husband smoothly and gently takes off wife's shoes and removes her jacket. Wife: "Thanks you dear, but you don't have to you work hard too" as she lays down on the couch. Husband: "Hehe.. no no its my policy, but I'll stop on your command if it is bothering you, by the way how was your day?, you look tired" soon after he starts massaging her neck and shoulders.
Wife: "We had a lot to do, extra filing and lots of email, and we were short a worker so I had to do heavy lifting too". Husband: "I see sorry to hear, see you deserve a good massage, I have dinner and a bath ready for you too". Wife: "Hmmm thanks, your always so sweet hehehe don't spoil me too much, you don't have to do this every Wednesday". the wife seems like she was bored or tired, or stressed in some way. Husband: "It's fine I want to do this, thanks for being my wife I love you". In his heart he wondered if something else may have been going on with his wife at work.
Wife: "I love you too, you really are like a shining moon". for the rest of that night they had fun together eating drinking laughing doing the nature of humans and other species..hehehe
BUT the next morning her husband couldn't keep calm about how he felt, it was another day off for him so he had time to do what HE THOUGHT was needed... uhh no seriously it wasn't needed. Husband: "I have to find out, I love her so much.., somethings are better left unknown, but my heart won't stop pounding and throbbing I must know!" soon later.. after that he thought of plan and found a way to her job smh... (shakes my head) this guy....lol
he got his telescope and was able to spy from a distance, he just wanted to make sure sooo.. much that his wife was not cheating..
after hours finally he saw her, and actually got close to her, it again was one of her late days off, which was the reason that made him suspicious of her cheating.
as she was leaving work her boss approached her "Great work again I'm really thinking of promoting you, can you stay longer?". her boss said. Wife: "No I can't I'm sorry I have business to do after work" (Her husband) "OK then have a good day" said her boss
as she was leaving different employees and coworkers bothered her about dumb things like date proposals and other stuff.
Wife: "I have a great husband, its not happening" and ignore all of them
one was very persistent and kept asking and even offered things (He was a manager)
her Husband was watching from a distance and saw everything, he started to shake and sob from guilt of suspecting his wife a cheater, but was almost infuriated by the men bothering his wife. 2 minutes later he showed out of nowhere up and tackled the guy to ground punched him several times.
Wife: "AHHGHGHGH!!, what in the world are you doing here?, you can't do that you could go to jail! and my boss is right there" Husband: I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry.. I didn't know why you were coming home so late so I followed you, and when I saw that man harassing you like that I lost it, I just went into a burst of anger. Wife: "sniff you silly fool.., you thought I was cheating.., how could you.. what if I did that to you?" she cried. Husband: "I'm sorry I just love you so much, I couldn't take the thought of that ever happening, I'm so sorry sniff he sobbed
Her Boss: YOU!, is this your husband!?!?, that charming great man your always talking about?!" Wife: "Yes I'm so sorry I'll take fully responsibility!" Her Boss: "Your darn right you will and you will pay with your job!, your fired don't ever come back here again!, now you both won't have be worried about anyone bothering you!". Wife: sniff Sniff "I understand Let's just go home honey.." Husband: "No! wait she didn't do anything it was all my fault!, just send me to jail then, her job is very important to her!". Wife: "Sweetheart!! are you out of your mind!!, I don't want you to go jail, I will never let that happen to you!, let's just go I'll think something later!".
Husband: "But You-!" he was about to finish his sentence but his wife punched him in the stomach. Her boss: "Both of you just go!, I don't want to see either of your faces ever around here again!". (Her boss really liked her but was jealous of her because she had a nice husband, and the co-worker that her husband beat up happened to be a guy at work that her boss liked, that is the real reason why she was hostile and angry).
Husband: "Ouch, fine"
after that they both walked to her car when they were almost home she stopped for some drinks. Husband: "Hey let's go back walking from here, were only a 15 minute walk away, I want to do something special for you, its the least I can do". Wife: Sigh "You really are unbelievable fine I'll let you, as you can see I'm not that mad and I actually feel a bit guilty myself". Husband: "Huh!?!? what why?, but I made a big problem" (Very surprised) Wife: "No you didn't, actually he can talk about it on the way back, you said you wanted to walk right?"
Husband: "Yes but only me, you will be on my back" he giggled
Wife: "You don't ever stop do you?, that's why I'll never leave you or cheat on you, it wouldn't be worth it" she smiled blushed and hugged him and then got on his back Husband: "I'd never cheat on your or leave you either, and that's because you are so cool, calm and put up with me and were a great team you always there for me". Wife: "Sure that's what makes us special, now I'll explain things" she said as she locked her car door and wrapped her arms tightly around him Wife: "I hated that job, I was looking for another one for more than a month now, men kept harassing me almost everyday and my boss always asked me so many questions about you, I could smell her jealously from a mile away, plus she was bad with men, she dated plenty of those guys at work and fired whoever she wanted when she was done with them, so that's why I'm not really, I feel guilty for not telling you that earlier, but hey in the end you saved me, thanks baby I love you". she said as she kissed him on the neck. Husband: "Ahhh.. my sweetheart so that's what happened.. ohh no" Wife: "Ohh and before you tried to make it up to me by doing what usually do the answer is no!, because we are doing it together!" Husband: "OK... fine.." Wife: "Hehehe" (She giggled)
shortly after that they arrived home they walked into the living room slowly thinking. Wife: "I'm sorry honey, for not telling you anything". Husband: "That's! no!, you didn't do anything wrong!" Wife: "Shut up" she smiled and the kissed him on the cheek.
after that they had their special happy night and did interesting things.
END
hehehe Shame on me for writing this sick story.. hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...