Thursday, May 28, 2020

Radnelac Aibara Village

Meanwhile at Radnelac Aibara Village. Get up!! Now!!. Said Hihara. Huh??! What!!??. Said Mahmoud. Stop getting up so late! Mahmoud, it’s unhealthy!. Said Hihara. Late? What time is it?????. Mahmoud asked. It is passed twelve. Said Hihara. What! Oh shit! I forgot I had to go to Selcitrap Elbarap Village this morning. Said Mahmoud. (Selcitrap Elbarap Village is the name of the Village in the Suroqawi clan.) hey stop cussing you are not an adult!. Said Hihara. I’m fourteen! What’s the big deal?. Said Mahmoud. Just wash up and get ready for breakfast and stop getting up so late, that is how you ruin your life!. Said Hihara. Okay!, I will try calm down sista!!. Said Mahmoud. Then he walked to the bathroom to go and wash, and few minutes later his other sister Negumi showed up. Where is Buraidah?. Said Negumi. He went to Serasextxu to train. Said Hihara. (Serasetxu is another Dimension Where monsters and other stranges Creatures live, It is very dangerous.) Ohh okay, I’m going out I’ll see you later. Said Negumi. Wait where are you going I might want to come!. Said Hihara. To Steggun Nekcihc Village. Said Negumi. (Steggun Nekcihc Village is the village in the Nimizonjobu clan.) why? Are you looking for a boyfriend again.? Said Hihara. TSK! That’s none of your business!. Said Negumi. Hey do not get mad, I know how you feel I am single too. Said Hihara. Whatever are you coming or not?. Said Negumi. No, I just remembered I need to see Misano and Buraidah. Said Hihara. Okay then I should be back by dinner time or whenever, see you later!. Said Negumi. Okay! Said. Hihara. Mahmoud! I’m going to Serasetxu! Do you want to come with me?. Hihara yelled. That creepy dark and ugly place with all of those monsters?, heck no!. said Mahmoud. Serasetxu!. Said Hiahara’s older brother. Oscogneo!! Stop scarying me like that!, I didn’t even know you were here!. Said Hihara. Sorry about that little sister, but how many times do I have to tell you, you are not allowed to go to Serasetxu alone!. Said Oscogneo. Okay okay!, please will you come with me?. Said Hihara. Sorry but I can’t I am sick today, if you don’t go today I will make it up to you. Said Oscogneo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...