Thursday, May 7, 2020

Brukidax and Gijuoka

I'm so sick and tired of this stupid stuff, why don't you take your sh!#!@ and go to another place, without it even being evening yet, you managed to piss me off for the hundredth time you effing pineapple headed bastard, Brukidax was very angry with his roommate gijuoka, who kept leaving his filthy clothes around and eating all of his food none the less he activated his special power that makes him poop out the golden spiked plunger well he did have to eat mosquitoes and other nasty stuff but of course Gijuoka planned to eat his roommate Brukidax too, this was means to achieve ultimate power, one day Brukidax came home to his house in utter filth and destruction, he knew it had to be Gijuoka so he pulled out a knife but only to threaten him, but too bad Gijuoka had other plans, "So you wish to kill me?, well I don't plan on dieng my transformation is not complete!" Said Gijuoka after that he body slammed Brukidax. "Guhh!!" Brukidax moaned. Gijuoka quickly jumped on Brukidax and pinned him down and then started eating his flesh. Brukidax screamed and screamed until he found a glass bottle and slapped him in the head, then he quickly moved away from Gijuoka... "Ohhh.. sneaky little rat you are.." said Gijouka


"You evil! filthy piece of crap!, why! why!?! are you doing this to me!?". said Brukidax "Huh!? Wut you mean!?, I all I desire is more power for my transformation!, I have done nothing wrong!" said the Narcissist Gijouka, after that he smacked Brukidax to the ground and bit his ear. "GHWaaaaa!, let go you devil!!" Brukidax screamed. Bruikdax found away to struggle away from Gijouka and kicked him in the stomach and a belt and started whipping him on the head, after minutes the belt changed and transformed into a red and black whip, "Huh?, what's this?" said Brukidax "So that's it this is your power!, I shall have it!" said Gijouka. after that he stuck his hand down his throat as if he was vomiting and transformed into a hideous blue and purple creature. "Ugghg you...! you really are a sick piece of sh!!#!#$ with this new power I'll make sure to it, that I don't ever see you again!" said Brukidax. *Burp* Gijouka burped then slapped his stomach. "Ehahaha now that's it skinny boy You'll make a nice treat!" said Gijouka, then he screamed and dashed towards Brukidax, Brukidax Grabbed the buckle of the belt, and then it transformed even more, the metal buckle changed into a hilt as if were a sword and the rest of rubber of the belt changed to tight Steel and adamant. "Hell well this should be easy...!" said Brukidax a second later he literally sliced Gijouka to bits.

_L:>:>"}---- A dashing wind of a red blood be with a furious roommate. _---

__________________________________END_________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...