Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Susan's Anger

"Mets is such a softy, its like he's such a wimp!" Susan thought (the night before Mets and Susan had an argument about what restaurant to go to, in the end Mets Submitted and went along with what Susan wanted, even though he didn't really want to go, but that was what angered Susan, because Mets is usually being a weak person and very submissive and like that with her and other women.

"Today I wouldn't mind stomping the sh!@!!# out of people's skulls right now!" Susan thought.  a second later her finger nails turned red and started flaming and her spit (saliva) turned to lava and her tongue changed to fire, "GAAAHHGGH!, when I get out of here I'm going to burn the whole next town that I see to nothingness!!" Susan Yelled. a few seconds later she realized all of her true power had almost been let, bruh!.. I mean seriously she almost went FULL POWER!, "Okay I need to calm down, that was close, I almost went full power, I'm still paranoid, I can't let anyone see me full power" Susan thought. Then she powered down to where only her hair glowed red and fire particles drip from it, Susan was sitting in the training area where her and Mets trained she raised her hand, "Adamant Scorching Scythe!!" Susan yelled as she awakened her Geist weapon, then she flew through the portal and landed on a taxi.


"Well that usually doesn't happen hehe!" Susan laughed, "Hmph!!, anyway!!, time to kill! flame stomp!!" she yelled as her foot turned to fire and she stomped both her feet through the roof of the car, then she remember the pain of losing her young brother and sister Emily, "Emily..., little brother..why?..,why did you die on me?!?!" Susan thought to herself as tear slid down her face, a second later she started laughing maniacally "Today all of you shall feel some of my pain!!, Flame Chowder Barrage!!" Susan yelled, Susan formed a huge Lava-fireball with chains and threw it at the town.

And so for that whole day Susan continued killing and terrorizing towns until the sun went down 
END.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...