Sunday, April 19, 2020

Writing update...

Well.... no one reads this junk anyway.., whatever.. it's still fun to do this... hehehe maybe I'll be good this time and not cuss so much this time.. or substitute... pffwahahaha!, anyway what I wanted to say is, I'm rewriting my first book, so I probably won't be posting that, much, and whatever I post it will probably be excerpts and small portions of books that I have already written..., I have already been posting.. when I feel like it...., sorry about that it isn't right and its very unprofessional, I was trying to keep posting at least 1 once a week, but I couldn't keep it up.., I think I am working on too many things at one time, this blog only for: Short stories, any kind of stories, Poetry, and the like, I would probably post something about how I felt or something like that, but it's inappropriate, Because it defeats the purpose of the blog.., also.. I will try posting whatever pops! out of my head every now and then when I get into the hyper moods and really want to write,














WE... at Purplestormstories and Naganegexen Random Short Stories apologize for the inconvenience!.

and to all readers Happy reading!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...