Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Reexo's Nightmare and the Evil Chocolate chip Cookie

 Another piece taken from the story Medneo Mets awakening of evil

“I need to become a lot more powerful, right now I probably couldn’t even kill Emily, but the main target is Mets, and now that their all together they are going to protect each other, trying to kill all of them in one fight would be suicide, so then I will have to kill them one by one, Emily!!, you’re the most weak out of them, so after three months of training my abilities I will kill you!, she needs to die first anyway, it’s hard to believe that she is actually someone who wields the power of Yegeyin phantom!, and yet she chooses to side with him and Susan!”. Reexo thought to himself. [Then he went to the backyard and sat down on the swing and did nothing, after one hour of just sitting, he dozed off a little and then fell asleep, after he fell asleep he had a dream where strange things were talking to him. (Reexo’s Dream).] ‘Where am I?!?!”. Reexo thought to himself. [Reexo was in a pitch black room, he couldn’t see anything, he heard a voice say:” Hey! Don’t do that!!”. Then some light came and he saw a chocolate chip cookie slap a chocolate candy bar in the back, after the chocolate bar got slapped in the back it broke into pieces and melted away.] “What the hell?, where am I?”. Reexo thought to himself. [Then he went to the chocolate chip cookie.] “Hey excuse me, can you get me out of here please!”. Said Reexo. [The chocolate chip cookie turned around slowly and said:” Are you on his side?” (With a very serious look on it’s face.) “If you’re talking about that chocolate bar, then no”. Said Reexo. “I don’t believe you!”. Said the chocolate chip cookie. “Well I’m not lying!”. Said Reexo. [Then chocolate chip cookie smiled and said:” You getting an attitude with me boy!?!. [Then it tried to punch Reexo in the stomach, but he blocked it his left hand.] “If you want to act like then fine!, I don’t need your help, I will find out how to get out of here by myself!”. Said Reexo. [Then Reexo started walking away.] “HEHEHAHA!!”. The chocolate chip cookie laughed, then he said:” That is, if you can get out of here alive!!.., you probably won’t even last an hour! In here!”. [Reexo stopped walking and said:” What?”. [Then he looked at his left his hand and saw his skin peeling away.] “What did you do to me!!??. Said Reexo. “Oh nothing big, just something that I do to everyone’. Said the chocolate chip cookie. (Reexo smiled and said:” Well you shouldn’t underestimate people. [Then he activated his Yegeyin powers, and stabbed a sword into his hand, he stabbed the sword in his hand because it has a special power that heals whatever it slices or stabs, and it’s main purpose is healing.] [A minute after he stabbed his hand it fully healed.] “Oh you think your tough!”. Said the chocolate chip cookie. [Then it spat out some chocolate chips and formed them into a whip.] “I’m going to tear you butt up!”. Said the chocolate chip cookie. [After that it ran over to Reexo and tried to whip him, but Reexo blocked the attack, while Reexo was fighting the Cookie, he looked up and noticed that the sky was changing color, everything changed from black to green and purple.] “What the hell!?, how is it even possible?”. Reexo thought. “What are you staring at!?. Said the chocolate chip cookie. [Then it poked Reexo in his right eye.] “AAAAAAHHHH!. Reexo screamed. [Reexo’s right eye started melting away, Reexo remembered seeing the chocolate candy bar melt away after being hit by chocolate chip cookie.] “So that must be it of course!, everything that he touches melts away”. Reexo thought [Then he kicked the cookie and stabbed his right eye.] “Oh! No you don’t!”. Said the chocolate chip cookie. [Then it whipped Reexo.] “Now say goodbye and melt away!”. Said the chocolate chip cookie. [But Reexo didn’t melt away, nothing happened.] “Hey!!, what the hell!, you’re supposed to be melted butter by now!”. Said the chocolate chip cookie. [A second later Reexo teleported and sliced the cookie into pieces.] “Since your dead and no longer dangerous, I will tell you how I did it, once I figured out that you have the power to melt anything that you touch I made a flame barrier over myself under my skin to protect myself from heat”. Said Reexo. [Then he walked away, as he was walking away heard and evil laugh.]


(Reexo’s eyes opened wide and he became super scared.) “HEHAHAHE!”. The chocolate chip cookie laughed. “So you thought you won!!, surely you are an idiot!, because none has ever killed me before!!”. Said the chocolate chip cookie. [Then it got up and put itself back together very fast and sliced Reexo’s arm off.] “AAAHGK!” Reexo screamed. [the chocolate chip cookie put its hand by Reexo’s face and made the silent jester.] “shh!, shh!”. Said the chocolate chip cookie. [Then it stuck a giant chocolate chip in his mouth and melted it over his face, so he could not speak.] “I’m going to enjoy this!, killing you slowly will be most great!”. Said the chocolate chip cookie. [Then it pulled off his ear, next it ripped his right foot off.] Reexo screamed muffled. “Shh!, Shh!, calm down”. Said the chocolate chip cookie. [Then the Cookie stabbed a chocolate sword into his stomach and pulled out one of his guts, after that a tear came out of Reexo’s eye.] “Oh!, don’t be a baby!, it will all be over when I pull out your heart!”. Said the chocolate chip cookie. [Then it put up it’s hand and pulled out Reexo’s heart, Reexo screamed as loud as he could, (Even though he wasn’t that loud because he had melted chocolate stuck on his face, when the cookie touched his stomach everything disappeared and Reexo woke up, when Reexo woke he saw Samantha standing in front of him.] “That was scary as hell, what were you dreaming about?”. Said Samantha. “You don’t want to know, I don’t even remember the last time that I had a dream so awful”. Said Reexo. “So what was it about?”. Said Samantha. “It’s not important, what are you doing here anyway?”. Said Reexo. “I didn’t feel good, I want to clear my head so I came here”. Said Samantha. ‘Well at any rate it was just a dream so it doesn’t matter, I’m going to get back to training, see you later”. Said Reexo. “Wait!!, let me train with you!”. Said Samantha. “That is not necessary, because you can train with Mukubu, so train with him”. Said Reexo. [Then he teleported.] “What’s with him?, everything is always so private he never let’s anyone go anywhere with him, I can’t believe Mukubu is his brother!. Samantha tought. [Then she sat down in the sand.]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...