Sunday, April 19, 2020

The Story of Wuttwuttwuzzwuss (Excerpt) (family problems...)

Where is jakkarei? I have a job for him to do. Said Their father. I told him and Unso to leave the house because I was cleaning. Said Sooqora. Do you know where they went?. Said their father. No, please can I go to sleep now?. Said Sooqora. Sure! Rukaigu lets go. Said their father. Then they walked out the door to start looking for Unso and Jakkarei. First they searched Retsuno lake but they were no where to be found. Usually they always come here I wounder where they went?. Said Rukaigu's father. Maybe they went to Arsuol Falls. Said Rukaigu. (Arsuol falls is the name of the Gigantic waterfall.) Rukaigus father sighed, and said we just came from there but lets give it try. Then they walked back to Arsuol falls (the Gigantic Waterfall) when they got there, there was still no sign of Jakkarei or Unso. Phew no luck lets forget it they should be back by sundown anyway, no problem. Said Rukaigus father. What? Did you want him to do?,i can do it instead. Said Rukaigu. Oh!! I just wanted him and Unso to help Prepare dinner, but if you want to you can do the shopping instead. Said his father. A second later Huna came them. What's going on? With you two. Said Huna. We are looking for Unso and Jakkarei. Said Arako. Don't worry they are safe, they are at my brothers house. With yuzomu and Hizikashi, what did you need them for?. Said Huna. Tonight I want you to make a special dinner so I was going to ask them to buy some stuff for us to cook. Said Arako. Honey that is fine but why didn't you ask Sooqora and Rukaigu to do it?. Said Huna. Sooqora is sleeping and me and Rukaigu were busy be he said he will do the shopping so me and him will go. Said Arako. Okay I will see you later then. Said Huna. Rukaigu here get only the meat I will get everything else. Said Arako. Then he handed Rukaigu two hundred gnusmas's. Okay blast off!!!. said Rukaigu. Then he flew away with his wind abililty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...