Wednesday, April 1, 2020

I'll just pop this one out of my head randomly...

Who dares to break the one with little power?, shall such a think to succeed through this?, "that's ridiculous your power is only for show... no! we are going to the flower garden together..., The GRUnch munch monster: "things like this are good, I am happy to have such foolish humans around me.., what increases my strength is, sadness, anger, fear, hatred, and all of that evil, with humans like these hating each other and arguing all of them time, I have a limitless supply of power!" a second later a giant door fell on him. Ayakunda: "Your pretty dumb if think you can just wander wherever you want and think that there will be no consequences" The Grunch Munch Monster: "GRrrrr! Human!, who do you think you are!?!?, do you know how powerful I am I Can kill you in an instant!". Ayakunda: "what huh?, didn't hear you" (SHe wasn't listening on purpose" Grunch Munch Monster: " I'd be better off stealing energy from the emotions of humans, your a waste of time so I'll make your death, but first apologize for throwing that door at me!".
Ayakunda: "First all of your the whose going to die, because you made 2 mistakes, 1!, Calling me a human!, im not one of those filthy disgusting creatures!, and number 2!, your in my territory you piece of SH!:@,lp!R<P!FM!" Grunch Munch Monster: "ohh,, hmmm you must be very powerful it is said that monsters who are not human but appear in human form are the strongest..., you have my apologizes, but only if you can prove your human". Ayakunda: "Tsk..., I hate when A@@IngisgllsoS! p1ss me off," a second later, she pulled out a blue and black katana with purple bells, and pale skin complexion turned green, her eyes turned red, and hair stared glowing blue and silver, she tighly grabbed her sword and stabbed both of the grunch munch monsters feet. "AhhhhjhHJ!! son of Bottle stick!!" he screamed. Ayakunda: "Relax you fat ugly ba!W!eERd@E@, I'm not going to kill you I stabbed your feet so your stupid a@@ won't go anywhere else, now stay out of my place!" after that she kissed the monsters forehead grabbed him and teleported to her palace forced him to marry her and they had 22 children and rule and occupied the palace on the chicken nugget burner Island for 357 years.
END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...