Thursday, April 16, 2020

White Dust.

After severing the flesh of so many dead fouls and through countless experiments that, idiot scientist finally came up with something used to make himself invisible, the name of that is white dust!,

Scientist: "Today is a perfect day for mischief!, while I am invisible there plenty of things I can do gain extra ingredients!", then he ice skated down the mountain, it had only been 5 minutes but the dumb@@DWO!(A crashed into a tree a broke his leg, scientist: aaahgahgahg!!! my F282h8fkog! leg!, no no noo *sniff* *sniff* sh@!@119 how am I going to make money white dust now?!" he cried, after that a bear came, Bear: "GRRRRRR!" scientist: Ahhhh! no no! heck no stay away from me you evil creature!", the bear quickly ran to the scientist tackled him and bit off his right arm and remaining leg. scientist: "Agggh! kuuh!, sh!d1ed1 sh!, is this the end?!?!. no please it can't be I haven't even got level 139 in that effing game yet! tsk!!" then a second later a super fat guy with a sombrero came in and punched the bear to death, Sombrero guy: "did that B138hcjhjd a@@ try to hurt you?" "What da f!@A2o? you have to be kidding me...?" the scientist though to himself

Sombrero guy: "Listen! Hey!!! I asked you a question! now I want an answer!, I ain't playing with you!", scientist: "Ohh Ok! yeah yes of course actually he bit and tore off 3 of my body parts!, as you can see my two legs and my right arm are gone you idiot!!" Sombrero guy: "Ohh I see well no problem I just got to get you all patched up, by the way I'm Sombrero or you can all me super fat guy". "what the f?!. that's actually this fools name?" the scientist thought. Scientist: "Uhhh.. Ok.. sure.. I'll call you sombrero, can you get me out of here please?". Sombrero: "What the F?!!? were you doing ice skating out here anyway, don't you know it's super dangerous!" scientist: I know but I needed something important from here" sombrero: "Man! you stupid!, whatever let's go, were going to my place then he stabbed the scientist with a apple and he fainted. a few weeks later the scientist woke up on a couch, with glowing skin.


scientist: "AAAGHhhkkk! what the f did you do to me?!?!" Sombrero: "Uhhh idiot... I put your body back together and healed you, now what was it you were looking for on the mountain?".

Scientist: "Ohhh yeah I am back together thanks!, but why am I glowing?, and I was looking for white dust". "Sombrero: "White dust!??!, what the f!? is that.., ohh wait never mind I have plenty of that I know what your talking about, I use that when I go to the toilet". after that Sombrero went to his bathroom and gave the scientist a bag of white dust. scientist: "Wow!! thanks so much!!, wwwooh!! this is what I was looking for!". "I guess it is only fair that I make a potion for him too because he helped me out so much" the scientist thought. Sombrero: "What do you need that weird stuff for anyway?". Scientist: "To make an invisibility potion, since you helped me out so much I'll give you one too". Sombrero: "What!?!, man fine whatever that's some weird! sh11$!@!#$, just do it!"

then after the scientist and Sombrero experimented with the white dust for about 2 weeks and finished the invisibility potions, drunk them and started doing very stupid ridiculous dumb crap,

eventually they both died from the after effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...