Monday, May 11, 2020

Ogre VS The Unajanta Warriors

Then the Ogre quickly rushed forward and swung his axe at Kaizo, Damn! he is fast! usually this never happens I never run into Enemies this strong!. (Kaizo thought to himself.) the Ogre swung it's axe at Kaizo repeatedly . Is that all you've got!, I thought you were stronger than that!. Said the Ogre. tsk! you Just wait and see!. Said Kaizo. then he flipped in the air and jumped behind the Ogre and slashed it's right arm then threw some poison scale shards at it, Only one landed on it and caught on its right leg. Good now because of the second shard and the wounds on its right leg and arm, the time should be half, only fifteen more minutes!. (Kaizo thought to himself.) AAAArrrrgh! I had Enough of this! You shall perish this instant!!. Said the Ogre. then it switched its fighting stance and put its axe in its left hand. catch me if you can!!. Said Kaizo. then Kaizo started running around and throwing Poison scale shards at the Ogre. if you think you can stop me with your puny little knives!!, I know you must be a FOOL!,, GRR! I will beat you to a blood pulp and eat you!. Said the Ogre. now I have him very angry, perfect he won't be able to concentrate on the fight. (Kaizo thought to himself.) Now take this! thirty slices!. Said Kaizo. then he started striking the Ogre repeatedly with his sword.. then Kaizo noticed the ogre was moving slower. that's It! why didn't I notice before, he's gotten slower and he is using his left hand the poison must be taking effect!, but it's strange I don't get it why when I was attacking him before all of my attacks hit his right side?, maybe the right side of his body is weaker!, only one way to find out.(Kaizo thought to himself.) then he started trying to slashed the right side of the Ogre rapidly. Damn! he figured it out!. (the Ogre thought to Himself.) Kaizo was winning, but suddenly the Ogre hit him in the head with its tail and sent him flying into a tree. Kaizo got hit so hard that he dropped his sword. now your finshed!. said the Ogre. then he grabbed Kaizo by the neck and was about to kill him. No!! we have to help him! come Mahmoud let's go!. said Hihara. both Hihara and Mahmoud jumped from the trees and rushed to save their brother. stay away from him!!. Hihara screamed. then she kicked the Ogre to the ground. Mahmoud took his bow and fired some arrows at the Orge but they had no effect. Kaizo are you alright?. Said Hihara. Don't worry about me, where is my sword?, I dropped it when I was fighting. Said Kaizo. then the Ogre got up from the earth. What's this!? now there's three of you!, Perfect I will enjoy eating all of you!. Said the Ogre. then it licked it lips. with this last attack you shall all die!. Said the Ogre.


Part 26.


Then the Ogre ran towards the young Unajanta Warriors to deliver the final attack, but as it held up it's axe it fell down to the ground. My body!! what's going on?. what did you do to me!, you filthy stinking human!. Said the Ogre. HMM!. (Kaizo smiled.) so it finally started working just in time!. Said Kaizo. Mahmoud let's finish him now!. Said Hihara. Mahmoud took his bow and fired as much as arrows as he could at the Ogre but they hardly had any effect, Hihara used her vine whip to Paralyze the Ogre. Kaizo!! now! get your sword and finish him!. Hihara yelled. Oh no! this one is all mine!. (Mahmoud thought to himself.) then he ran and picked a few poison shards and threw them at the Ogre, then he put some poison shards on his bow and fired three shards into the Ogres head. AAAAgh!!!. the Ogre yelled. you...will.....die....with..me....Said the evil creature. then it started to flash Oh!! shit!! damn!!, Hihara get out of there!!. Kaizo yelled. what's the matter!?. Said Mahmoud. He's going to blow up!. Said Kaizo. Huh!!??. Said Hihara. BOOOOM! (the Ogre Exploded itself.) HIHARA!!!!!. Kaizo Screamed. do you think she is dead!!??. Said Mahmoud. TSK! I don't know!. Said Kaizo. then when the smoke cleared. they saw Hihara lying on the ground with some wounds and scratches. (Huff puff.) Hihara Panted. don't worry about me I will be fine. Said Hiara. don't joke around!! you have serious injuries we have to get you home! now!!, so you can be healed. Said kaizo. how? the hell did you survive that explosion?. Said mahmoud. that was easy I used my whip as a shield and wrapped it around myself. Said Hihara. This place is too dangerous let's go now!. Said Kaizo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...