Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Burn the way to dust

1. From prime time you've always been a problem!

2. Paralink through the right portal less you be in the dungeon of sorrow!.

3. why must you take my potato cakes!

4. if you sever our bond again, it will be the last thing you ever sever!.

5. It's good! I'm giving you an embroidery of love!.

6. The tainted shall avail the wicked!.

7. Ohh...! you thought you were mocking at me,. no no you were mocking at yourself!.

8. Does it please that much to feel high?.

9. Before the day is over you have accomplished nothing..., LIKE USUAL!

10. Swerving into the pool a darkness, a shadow emerges with light!.

11. After dwelling through the darkness, bouncing through countless timelines of sorrow, and riding with the sparrows grief, you found the comfort of the double heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...