Saturday, May 23, 2020

The Blood Thirst Diamond Blade

 
Okay, Fear, Anger, Sadness, , Despair, everything come together and explode into power!!”. Mets said to himself. [But nothing happened and the illusion world still remained breaking.] “Damn!!, what should I do?, hmm…, let me think.. when I changed back to normal why was it so easy?, what did I do?”. Mets thought to himself. [Then he started thinking for a while and remembered what Emily told him to do.] “That’s it!, now I remember float in my own mind and be as calm as possible, that’s what I did to make my powers go away, so maybe if I do the opposite, I can get my powers back”. Mets thought to himself. [Then a giant rock almost fell on him but he jumped out of the way, after the ground started to collapse and break.] “Oh man!, I hope this works!, because it looks like this is my last chance”. Mets thought to himself. [A second later he slipped and starting falling through the air, Mets started screaming.] “Okay I’ve got to calm down this is just an Illusion!!, Fire!! All around me, burning! Anger, Hatred!, Despair, Sadness all come into a blazing ball and explode into the power of Vengeance!!” Mets thought to himself. [Then everything went black for a few seconds.] “Huh?, what is this, where am I?”. Said Mets. [Then he saw a blue light and after a few seconds everything was back to normal and the illusion vanished. “Mets you did it!!”. Said Emily (happily). [Then Mets started looking at his body and saw that he transformed into his powered form. “Wow you’re right and this time I didn’t feel any pain”. Said Mets. [Then he looked and realized that his sword wasn’t with him.] “What’s going on?, where is my sword?”. Said Mets. “So… I see well don’t feel angry your transformation was probably ninety percent or more”. Said Emily.

What do you mean?”. Said Mets. “Huh?, you didn’t know?, that sword that you have is a part of your powers, so you have the power to use it whenever you want, everyone who has gained from a phantom has their own unique weapon, no one can use your sword except for you, and if you lose it you can get it back instantly, the only problem is that you don’t know how to rise up your sword, but don’t worry you will learn soon”. Said Emily. “So what you’re saying is that I didn’t fully activate my powers??”. Said Mets. “Well…, Yes but, not exactly…”. Said Emily. “Never mind I will try to understand later, it looks like I have a lot of training to do”. Said Mets. “You have to power down, and then power back up again, it gets easier and easier after each time that you do it”. Said Emily. “Hmmm.., so how many times did you have to keep going from one form to another for you to get complete control over your powers?”. Said Mets. “It took me nine days, but I wasn’t training every day, after the twelfth time that I transformed, I didn’t need to train anymore, because I got complete control, so it took my nine days and twelve transformations for me to master my power to change form”. Said Emily. “Okay then we have no more time for talking”. Said Mets. [Then he powered down.] “Okay now time to power up again, Fire, Anger, all of my emotions come together and form a ball of everything and explode into my power”. Mets thought to himself. [Nothing happened.] “Damn!!, damn it!.., what the hell am I doing wrong?!?, when I power down and go back to normal it always works!!, so then why when I…”. Said Mets. [Then his stomach and his head started hurting.] “AAAAHGGH!!!” Mets screamed. “What is it this time?, my head’s hurting like crazy and my stomach too!!”. Said Mets. “Ohh darn it must be happening again, but damn, how do I stop!!?”. Emily thought to herself. [Then she used her illusion ability and cast an illusion on Mets, after a moment the pain stopped in Mets stomach and in his head and his powers reactivated, but this time he was in full power and his sword appeared in front of him.] Huh?, what’s going on?, I feel different this time and the pain stopped”. Mets thought to himself. [Then he saw his sword in front of him, it was bigger than the last time that he had it.] “Wow is this really my sword??, what happened to it?, this is amazing!!”. Said Mets. [Then Greigoh appeared, but only Mets could see him.] “This is your weapon it is called “The Blood Thirst Diamond Blade, with each kill made by the blood thirst diamond blade you and the sword will become more powerful, it also can become more powerful by absorbing blood, I am satisfied that you have learned how to use the power in such a short time, right now you are in full power, this is your true form!”. Said Greigoh. “Thanks, but I still haven’t mastered how to transform, and this is only the first time that I have transformed and went to full power”. Said Mets. “This isn’t the first time, and you don’t have to worry, I can already sense it, you only need to transform a few more times and then after that you should have enough experience to transform whenever you want!, if you keep training for the rest of the day, then tomorrow you should have full control over your powers, that is all that I have come to tell you, until we meet again”. Said Greigoh “Wait!!, before you go please give me some advice on how to activate my powers!”. Said Mets. (Greigoh sighed.) [Then he turned around and looked at Mets.) “Love and hatred are friends of each other”. Said Greigoh. [Then he disappeared.] “Tsk! Damn!, he left me clueless again”. Mets said to himself. [Then he hit the ground with the side of his elbow.] “Hey!!, Mets are you okay?, you were standing there spacing out for five minutes, then you started talking to yourself”. Said Emily. “Are you trying to tell me that you didn’t see him?, he was standing right there!. Said Mets. (With a surprised face.) “Wha?, no one was there”. Said Emily. (With a worried face.) “Greigoh it was Greigoh!, the one who gave me the power!, he was right there!, talking to me!”. Said Mets. [Emily’s eyes became big and she became a little frightened.] “So it is true then, there is no way he could be lying, I can tell from the look on his face he is serious, I didn’t really believe it and I didn’t want to, but now I know that he really does have the power of Vengeance, and he can see and talk to Geist-evil phantoms, Greigoh is the second strongest Geist-evil Phantom from Zuboa, no one better find out my secret, but for now I still refuse to kill anyone that I love even if they do work with a Geist-Evil Phantom”. Emily though to herself. [Then she hugged Mets.] “Woah!, what’s with you?”. Said Mets. “Oh nothing I’m just happy because you’re learning so fast”. Said Emily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...