Wednesday, March 4, 2020

That time in spain...

Hi! readers I JUST Want to say... well I uhhhg... I uhhh.. I LOVE YOU!, and uhh yeah thanks for reading my stupid sh!!@<!E<1. so here's the plan tonight, I don't have much time to write tonight, I will not be able to think of a short story right off the back without a little bit of thinking first...,

so I'll share something about me.


when I was 20, I was living in a small country called Gibraltar, I used to be like a vagabond, I traveled to Gibraltar with very little money like 40 Euros I think, no wait... actually I think it was 10, anyway I lived in Gibraltar for 2 months I think, then after that my mom and my older sister encouraged me to come back to America, saying there was nothing there in Gibraltar for me, at first I disagreed and said no I want to go to England, I was always excited about going to England UK, but sadly I never made it there, after a while I thought maybe it was a good idea to go back to America to finish school, so I decided to leave, Gibraltar at 2 or... 4AM June 26 2014 or 2013,,, can't remember so clearly..., I had almost no money, again..., back then I was a vagabond, always traveling to different places with very little money..., for some reason it was like I could never find.. a place in the world where I belong..., Heh!, its funny actually the title of the book that I was writing about was called: "There is no place in this world for me"..., TSK!, I dunno I'm feeling better now, but whatever, anyway I'll try to summarize this and get to the point of what happened to me in spain..,


First point is..., I left Gibraltar to find the USA embassy so they could fly me back to usa,/.. but there was no USA embassy in Gibraltar... so I had to go Spain..., no problem, La linea spain was like a 15 minute walk,


ehhhgh.,.. tsk! if I keep talking like this I might be writing this until 1AM...


Ok things went like this, in this order...


I went to La linea spain: asking for usa embassy, reply and comment from people... "no there is no usa embassy here, go to Cadiz spain.

at this time things werent that bad, I took a 4 hour walk to Algaciras spain.. uhhhh I think I spelled that wrong... ughhhhg! I'm so dumb...

it was a very dumb choice and being homeless was so annoyying I was actually begging god for death.



so anyway I take a bus from Algeciras to Cadiz,

in Cadiz, I'm asking the same thing, where is the US Embassy, I'm stuck here in spain.

same answer from the 2 ladies at an information Center: "Huh?, what do you mean?, there is no US embassy here in Cadiz spain, you have to go Seville, I even asked a police officer the same question, he said go to Seville,


OK so I went to Seville,


In Seville spain:

I went to the Santa Justa train station ugggh!!!! ohh!! so annoying soooo many times!!!

so here's what happened..., I tried going into an elevator.., nah I'm losing time I'll have to narrate this story fully some other time...


In Seville this was one of the most difficult times of my life ever.., I slept outside in the park, for like a week or 2, not really that bad, some people are homeless for years!, and all that sh!:!>:!>:>:@@@ was my fault anyway, it was just difficult mainly even more than usual, because it was the first time ever in my life that I was stranded homeless in a foreign country, and the worst thing the was that I could not ask for help because I DONT SPEAK SPANISH!!!,

well.., ehh, it's about time... almost 10:00 PM,


to make this long story short,

I was homeless, struggling to get back to America, In Cadiz. Seville , and Finally Madrid,

I actually spent my last 2 days and these real cool guys house, because they found out that I was homeless, and let me stay... I'll never ever forget Bruno, and Adrian the two Spanish guys who helped me out, when I was stranded homeless in Spain.

in my last days I finally found the US embassy and they paid for my ticket back to the US.

Please take note of this: if you ever get lost in spain, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME in any of those cities I was stuck in wasting my time, JUST GO STRAIGHT TO THE CAPITAL (Madrid)

Have a great night sleep tight and have good dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...