Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Emily's Return?!?

More than 3 years have passed since..., Emily's death... Little did Mets know... Emily had a twin sister. "Alektras resemblance"

"Man this sucks, I hate when Susan sends me on these dumb Errands,..  I know I'm her husband.., but darn.. she's such a pain sometimes, I mean it's not like I increase my powers the same way she does..., All I have to do is kill... Mostly..., Tsk! Going to restaurants and acting stupid tricking people and then burning up the restaurant and leaving... Tsk! It gets old..." Mets thought to himself. (Angrily).. Mets was in the store getting supplies for Susan,.. minutes later after he got everything he teleported to their hideout..., "Susan sweetheart I got your ingredients". Said Mets.  "Aww thanks dear!" Susan as she walked over to Mets and hugged him. "By the way is the.dumb stuff really important for you to increase your power?, It's kind of irritating sometimes". Said Mets, "Tsk!! Da*;**! Mets I'm not like you!, I like to get the thrill out of life!!, By tormenting others and actually yes!! It is important because my powers increase at a very rapid speed the more evil the action that I do!, I am wicked for a reason!!

The disgusting horrible accursed world!, I hate it just as much as you! AND!! I was given evil powers from the Geist evil phantom Yugreighna! So for the 1 millionth time! Yes I do need to do this!! So be supportive and helpful and an a**"!hole!!" Susan yelled as she kicked Mets in the stomach out of anger.

"Heh! I don't have time for this.. have a great day princess" said Mets as he teleported, he teleported to: Dark stone akhdar forest, a place he usually went to clear his mind or when he was feeling bad. He said down on a black and green rock, after a few minutes of deep thinking, he sensed some energy, "who's! There?" Mets. A second later a grey wolf came out of the bushes. "Ohh it's just an animal Tsk never mind..." Mets thought to himself.., "How rude you were so alert and cautious a second ago now your ignoring me!" Said the wolf.

"Woah!! What the?!??, You can talk? What are you?" Said Mets (in surprise), "my name is jor-! The wolf was about to talk but then a woman who looked just Emily appeared and said: Jordan! You idiot why do you always wander off on your own!" "Sorry ma'am" said the wolf.

Mets looked with fear, amazement and worry, the woman talking to the wolf looked just like his lost love Emily.who was dead. "Who!??? Who?!? Are you"..

I fell asleep while writing this so.. be continued...

..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...