Monday, January 27, 2020

The Evil Twins Pet, part of an excerpt from Medneo Mets Awakening of evil

Chapter 5


[The wolf looked at Susan and started laughing, it’s laugh sounded like the laugh of a Human.] “So you can talk, that’s nice what else can you do?”. Said Susan. “All I did was laugh, how did you know that I could talk?”. Said the wolf. “Speak for yourself, it was obvious because you laugh just like a Human”. Said Susan. “It seems that you are not afraid of me, how come?, isn’t it strange to see a talking animal?”. Said the wolf. “For me no, it isn’t, I have seen a lot of crazy things in my life, so there is no way that a talking animal would scare me, and I’m not a normal Human”. Said Susan. “I know who you are and I saw what you did to those people”. Said the wolf. “Oh really?, you must be very observant!, what’s your name?”. Said Susan. (With Curiosity.) “My name is Jordan”. Said the wolf. “Jordan?, weird name for an animal?”. Said Susan. “I ask that you would please stop calling me an animal, my name is Jordan and I am a beast warrior”. Said Jordan. “I don’t get it Jordan, how are you different from any other animal?, well.., besides the fact that you can talk, where are you from anyway?”. Said Susan. “The World of Destruction and Grey Geist, also known as Buzuborio, and it has other names”. Said Jordan. “Okay I know you’re an animal and can talk and that’s kind of amazing, but do you really expect me to believe that?”. Said Susan. The wolf sighed then he said: “This always happens”. [Then he spat out a lighting ball.] “Oh wow how did you do that!?”. Said Susan. “I told you before I’m not a normal animal, don’t take me lightly!”. Said the wolf. “Okay so you’re from a different world?”. Said Susan. “Yes it is the same world where Geist live, but also all things evil live there”. Said Jordan. “So then you’re evil right?”. Said Susan. “That’s right!”. Said Jordan. “You said that Geist live in the world where you’re from, does that mean that you got your powers from a Geist?”. Said Susan. “No I gained these powers all by myself., but it may be possible for an animal to gain powers from a Phantom Geist”. Said Jordan. “Your story is really interesting, but I’m really tired, I will see you next time Jordan”. Said Susan. “Wait!, what’s your name?”. Said Jordan “Susan, I’m from Ireland”. Said Susan. “It was a pleasure to meet you Susan. Said Jordan. “And you too Jordan”. Said Susan. [Them Susan continued walking home, After Susan left a Woman came who looked just like Emily.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...