Saturday, January 11, 2020

this day you all suffer... (medneo Mets path of vengeance)

My dear love... Mets, this was the day... That Emily.. died.. and  also the day that he was brutal beat by those evil yegge warriors, it doesn't matter who it is... Good, evil, innocent, TODAY!!! I TORTURE I MURDER I GIVE GRIEF TO EVERYONE!!!". Susan shouted.. . being a person given powers from a Geist evil phantom is nice in some ways but isn't in a lot of others most people think I am just a crazy psychopath.., but it was Emily's pain... And losing my little brother that drove me to be this way,... And my one and only love Mets! No one touches him!" Susan thought. As a tear slid down her cheek. "It's time!".. she said slowly. Then she teleported away to soup chicken boats city.., Susan looked around for the most populated area. And then jumped on a restaurant and took held her hand open as if she was holding something. "Deadly scythe!, A second later her Geist weapon appeared, Susan's Geist weapons were chains and a scythe. "Hmmmm... Cmon I can do this... Upgrade to full power.. concentrate..!" Susan thought "Deadly scythe, action of evil!, Chains of suffering!, Rod of the black widow!". Susan shouted. As she powered up her Geist weapons to full power.

"Now... All of you fools feel our pain!" Said Susan as she chained people and slashed through every last person. A few seconds later a girl with very light green whitish hair stomped through the roof of the building where she was standing... "I am now responsible for guarding this town from filth like you!". Said the girl... (Well actually she's a woman.. but I just wrote girl..) Susan looked towards the woman.., "you! I remember you.. Tuwra!!, Ahahahha!! I'll enjoy cutting your head off... No..! Actually torturing you with my precious chains and then after that slicing you to bits with this scythe.." said Susan with excitement..


Tuwra observed Susan and looked at her weapons. "Hmmmm something  has changed about her since our last fight, she's more powerful and definitely less sane.. she's more evil.. it's almost like she's a... Second Mets!" Tuwra thought...

"Tehahahaha!, What's the matter?, speculating a way to defeat me!, That won't work!" Susan laughed..

"Tch!!" This isn't good.. her powers are actually unpredictable and she doesn't usually play with her enemies, if I try to fight her now the chances are high that I'll die.. I'll need to get back up.." Tuwra thought.. "hmph! I can already tell because she hasn't even attacked me yet that she's planning for an escape.. what an amateur, with my years of battling I can easily read people..,  well I'll end this in one go, I am sick of seeing her ugly yegge warrior face!". Susan thought.

Susan and Tuwra stared at each other deeply and wind and leaves blew and floated through the air.

To be continued.


What will happen?!??, Will Susan finally destroy Tuwra once and for all?, Or does she have something up her sleeve.

Find out next time on Medneo Mets path of Vengeance!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...