Saturday, February 8, 2020

Crazy rabbit village of the Bluenakaroach clan

Fujitei, Jarara, And uhhh I dunno!! I mean Tsk!! Sh*""!#!, I made up those a long time ago... Or did I..? Anyway

The Bluenakaroach or Bluenakarosh clan is a clan of lots of different crazy people, people with all kinds of abilities and names..

The leader is a Bob daril, yes... He uses... Dope... But cmon.. it's only smoking.., nah I'm kidding he smokes smarties.. yknow the candy... Smarties..., They are actually a pretty powerful village, but not much intel and information is on them, so they are list as one of the most powerful clans in story.. (yes I'm talking about the story of wuttwuttwusswuzz..)

Actually... I like Jarara a lot so I'll probably make her the most powerful person of that sh;"*!!!✓%! Story... But darn... Still don't even know where to start and I'm so effing bored of it.., I'd rather write about Susan torturing people, .. I think I'm done here... I should probably start writing 3 little posts a day..,

Have a nice dinner everyone!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...