Monday, February 17, 2020

Poems.,, soems,, doems,..

1.
super beautiful sugary goodness, you lovely flower!, your my love, I want to bring you with me to the tub and give you a good scrub, can you sit with me and I'll show you some love, do you like Chocolate?, I bought you some Dove, so please don't give me a shove!, I'm not tyring to be fresh, but I just want to say your the best, Also I bought you this dress, now come and let's have success!.


 2. O Honey take my hand and lets do this!, be by my side!, baby you make my heart pop out of my chest because you are the best, oh sweetheart sit here and be my chilibear, have no fear I would like to massage your hair, I promise I'll show you a good time, and you won't owe me a dime, that would be a crime, the truth is you are so cute and fine, Ahhh! sweety what would I do without you! I LOVE YOU!.

3.
Thank _______please put your wifes name here___for being in my life and letting me be your Husband, you are the bright shinning star of my life, you are a beautiful like a Diamond, my love please accept these Roses and Violets, I love you my dear.



-knocking down trees in the valley, of the super special hearts-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...