Tuesday, February 25, 2020

These things... they are called poems right?.

1. Honey just be quiet and listen to me!, its Wednesday so let me massage your feet at least.


2. I'm a terrible husband its been 1 month and I haven't given my wife flowers.

3. Why can't you me let you?.

4. You lovely butter chicken stick.

5. Severing dust sword of darkness suffocate all to death.


6. NO!, why won't you love me!.

7. You didn't actually think that hurt me did you!?!.

8. Zero Power?, shall I shred you of all your courage!?.


9. Put your finger in my ear!.

10. My precious diamond, PLEASE LET ME HOLD YOU!.

11. My what beautiful eyes you have please may I be yours?.

12. It looks like I fainted again.... uggh!, what happened?.. ohh that's right I that beautiful woman again.



13. your spiritual power is pretty amazing... BUT YOUR STILL WEAK!.


14. So your the one who ate my doughnut...., *sigh* deep "inhale" Severing Nightmare shocking scorch! attack!. (uses lighting attack to kill doughnut thief)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...