Wednesday, February 26, 2020

The day power was given to him

Medneo Mets now age 24, Medneo Mets was very tall, 6” ,9 (six feet and nine inchs), he may have looked like a big scary man, but he would never hurt anyone….well at least until he got the power of evil darkness and vengeance sealed into his heart. Mets (Age 23, three weeks before his birthday). Mets was ambushed and fell into a death trap by eight hunters, he tried to fight back, but he was greatly outnumbered and didn’t stand a chance, after he was defeated, they beat him, robbed him and tortured him for two hours, after they were done torturing him they took him to: The Dark Forest woods of Slaughter. (The Dark Forest Woods of Slaughter was a place where the hunters left people that they hunted to die. The group that tried to kill him was called: “The Chocolate Ball Crushers”. They are group that simply kills anyone that they do not like.) after they left him in the forest he was thought to be dead, he was probably just a few seconds away from death, he closed his eye’s and cried and prepared for his death, then suddenly a voice came out from nowhere it was very low, he could hardly hear it, it was saying: “ Mets!, Mets!, but Mets could not hear it, it kept calling him then after a while he started to hear the voice, Mets was lying on the ground and bleeding and wounded for so longthat when he heard the voice he thought he was dead. “who are you?, and what do you want?”. Said Mets. (Fearfully). Do not be afraid I only wish to help you. The voice said. Then a man with very dark purple hair and green eyes appeared before him. “Mets listen to me very well, you didn’t deserve any of this that’s why I am giving you the chance to seek vengeance and revenge on all of those who hurt you, I will be your power!!,” do you accept?. Said the man who appeared before Mets. When Mets saw the man with the purple hair and green eyes things became even more strange to him, it made have an even stronger belief that he was dead already so it didn’t take long for him to give an answer. “ Yes! I accept your power!. Said Mets. Good!, I am now your strength and power and your weapon for vengeance, and together will shall make world suffer!!. Said the man with the purple hair and green glowing eyes.
After that Mets fainted. A few hours later he woke up but he couldn’t move, he was in a grave!!. “Guhh!!, damn where am i?!?.” Mets yelled. Then he started struggling and screaming to get out. Everything seemed hopeless for Mets, but after thirty minutes of the nightmare of being stuck buried in the grave his new powers became active. Huh?, what’s this, my heart is pounding with a feeling of energy!, maybe I can do it.” Mets thought. Then he used all of his strength and blasted out his way out of the grave. A-amazing, when did I get this power?, does it have something to do with that guy?, did he give me these new powers?.(Mets thought). Then he heard a voice say: “wow that’s amazing how can you do that?. What do you mean?. Said Mets. I geuss you haven’t noticed it yet, take a good look at yourself. The woman Said. Mets looked at himself and saw that he was wearing a long black hooded cloak with a purple and red mask and he also had a very small white dagger with a small glow stabbed into his chest. Wha- what the hell is this thing?!, what’s going on am I dead right!??, please tell me I am dead!”. Mets Yelled. Hmp!, their always like this aren’t they?, he must be a new crypt killer.” The woman thought. Hmm? You’re a bit strange aren’t you, why would you want to be dead?. The woman said. Well the last thing that I remember was that I was being tortured for a long time, and then I was left for dead, but when I was about to die some weird guy came to me and said something about power, then after that I fainted and woke up here!, is this hell!!?”. Mets Said. Sorry to hear that. Said the woman. “Sounds like you had a pretty terrible night’. Then she came out to make herself visible. Mets looked and saw her, she had medium long hair black hair and dark brown eyes. “Wow she is very beautiful, I wonder what she’s doing here in a graveyard”. He thought. The woman walked towards him and extended her hand. Name is Susan. She said. “Nice to meet you. I am Medneo Mets but just call me Mets, nobody calls me Medneo.” Said mets. Then they shook hands. Susan Sysayya, its my full name. Said Susan. “You gave me your first and last name so I think you should know mine, the man that you saw was probably a phantom, its getting late so I should get going, here is a piece of advice you should get that sword out of your chest and release its power, it’s a part of you, I know that me and you are very similar, we will probably end up walking the same path, I hope we can both agree with each other and give the world what it deserves, see you later!. Said Susan. Then she turned to dust and vanished. No Wait! I still need your help!. Said Mets. But it was too late. “Tsk! I hate this, what is my problem, why did I have to be so different!!?, why did everyone hate me?, that’s it I have decided to kill all of those who are happy on this earth!!, I will give them pain beyond understanding!’. Mets thought to himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...