Wednesday, February 19, 2020

The vampire of cosmoroz (Comedy story)

Deep down in the mountains forest, that stupid fat guy was trying to steal some meat, from the old log. Cabins so he could Cook it and make it with special 🍌 bananatan fruit, it was a great recipe for people trying to turn into vampires,.. the dudes name was hujolllo lolipop,.

"Today is going to be the day that I get revenge on those bas-&#£&!d bears for always stealing my burgers while I'm sleeping!" Hujolllo lolipop said to himself. After that he ate 3 cockroaches one rat and a dinosaur brain.. *munch* munch* "ahhggh!! Yes!!!, This is one of my most delicious meals I've ever made!" He groaned as he that super disgusting sh*'"*£!


As soon as he went the bathroom after he had massive diarrhea,.. he turned his body into slime and slid down the hill and leaked his body into the basement of the cabin where he was planning to steal the meat..., It took approximately two point five hours!!.

Anyways... He opened huge vault... But unexpectedly got bit by something.. "ughgh darn it!! Frea??_&:??!! Rats, uhhh I'll kill them and it them later!" He grunted angrily and stomped his foot. A second later another hand came out of the vault and pushed him to the ground, he looked up and saw what appeared to be a very tall woman with sharp teeth and fangs..

(Nah bro... It was a vampire about to eat his @##!! ) "Aaaagghhh!! What the fiddle sticks are you!!" Hujolllo lolipop screamed. "OFFER YOUR BLOOD HUMAN!!".  The vampire yelled.. after that, she bit his neck and tore him to bits and ate him for dinner.


END

Neganegexen Random short stories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...