Monday, May 22, 2017

fruitfull lies

is the world not full of liars or is that a lie itself?, to lie is to say or make a statement that is untrue, maybe to just make up things, lying is something that is done out ignorance stupidity and evilness, A lie is to not tell the truth, a lie is to make up things. Examples:

Parent: Why did you lie about sneaking outside?

Child: because I was scared I was going to get punished.

above is a fear lie.

Person: 1 I met two people yesterday I got into a fight with one of them and opened fire on them both

Person 2: really?

Person 1: No I was I'm joking

this is lying for no damn reason! or joking with a lie.

All in All I hate lying!, because it is deception.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...