Sunday, August 12, 2018

Modesomo power

Deep down within surely there must be a purpose, for what reason do you go?, is it better that you stay?, this is such a weird blog... Stories heh... Isn't that my job?, is that supposed to be my job! No! It is my job.. Sorry about that it's just so random out here..

Is it because this meaningless soul seems out a purpose in life?.

Kabs and ovajabb are two friends that cannot set aside their differences, so in the end they end up killing each other...

Well no not each because Ovajbb killed Kabbs with his nasty insect ability, usually in all of my stories everyone had some kind of super power, because I like writing science fiction and unrealistic bullsh$#@$"!, lol, I don't Post on this blog regularly, sorry for that...
I'm such a lazy piece of sh%$@$%!
,
Still though I can only actually think of this blog as a diary, I need something to get me pumped up so I can be Kokanno more of the time and make more Neganegexen Random short stories,until then I guess I'll be posting crazy random dumb stuff.

Good night and good morning to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...