Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Copyright

  I Kokanno Bonstakz (Kokanno B.) (Abdurrahim Tarver) Am a Self Publisher, Book writer, Poet, and Owner of: Soubadiary.wordpress.com, Superjunkland.blogspot.com, Purplestormstories.blogspot.com and many other makings, any use of my work done without or tampered without my written permission from me, will be taken to the Court of law, I have a Copyright from the US Government, We hope all of you enjoy all of the content of this website, and as always thanks for reading.


























- All Rights Reserved Purplestormstories -2016 Oct 11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medneo Mets Awakening of evil Part 20.

“Let’s see…, Relax.., now, think of everything that has happened to me, the cops made me angry, before I met Greigoh I was sad and had nothi...